Distance 6.8 km
AuthorAzienda Turismo Val di Sole in collaborazione con Experience Val di Sole
Update: March 31, 2022
Rest stopsMalga Polinar - alpin dairy
Safety informationWhen setting out on an excursion in the mountains, we suggest you:
- choose a route suitable for your fitness level. When in doubt, contact the Alpine Guides or our Information Offices;
- get ready for your trip by checking the weather forecast, the route you will follow and the times for the cable cars, ski or chair lifts, if you will be using them. Remember that the feasibility of routes in a mountain environment is closely linked to the contingent conditions and therefore depends on natural phenomena, changes in the environment and the weather conditions. For this reason, make sure you are well informed about the route and conditions before setting out;
- tell someone about your route and what time you expect to return, and take your mobile phone with you;
- pay attention to the directions and signs that you find along the way: Stelvio Park signs, red and white SAT signs and red and white painted marks on rocks or trees;
- raise the alarm by calling 112 in the event of an accident;
- book the malga or refuge where you intend to stop to eat or sleep in advance;
- never leave litter in the mountains and, if possible, avoid leaving your rubbish at mountain refuges or malgas that you visit;
- if you spot wild animals along the way, we invite you to stay on the path, not go too near, not shout and to keep your dog on a lead, to stop it instinctively chasing and scaring the animal.
Tips and hintsFor more info about routes, services and accommodation, please contact Azienda Turismo Val di Sole – Tel +39 0463 901280 – email@example.com – www.visitvaldisole.it
Getting thereTake the S.P. 86 provincial road in Val di Rabbi to San Bernardo and park near the open-air kneipp .
ParkingPark near the Kneipp Centre in San Bernardo di Rabbi.
32T 641738 5140135
Book recommendation by the author
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentWhen setting out on an excursion in the mountains, it is always a good idea to:
- wear hiking boots suitable for loose, uneven or wet terrain, long trousers, a cap and sunglasses;
- put a waterproof jacket, fleece sweater, hat and gloves, sun cream and a minimum change of clothing into your backpack;
- take a bottle of water and snacks with you for an instant energy boost (dried fruit, energy bars or chocolate);
- remember your camera or mobile phone for immortalising the views and favourite sights. If you like, you can then share them on social media at the hashtags #visitvaldisole.
- 1 Waypoints
- 1 Waypoints
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view