Distance 19.6 km
By the Comunal Park following trail 24 upwards through the wood to the Gschließegg panoramic point. Furtheron the Pfunderer Höhenweg high trail to the Plitschalm mountain hut (no service) to the Jagerjöchl joke (2148m) to the Höllenkragen summit (2392m). Descent on trail 5 to Tulfer, passing by the Pretzhof, and return to the starting point in Wiesen along trail 1. Lunch possibilities: Hofschenke Sprechenstein, Pretzhof, Parkbar Wiesen, Restaurant Wiesnerhof, Gasthaus Lex.
32T 687310 5196840
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view