Distance 6.7 km
The Gleckspitze in the Ultental Valley is the highest and westernmost mountain of the ridge between the Kirchberg Valley and Weißbrunn. Although it is an almost three thousand metre high mountain, the difference in altitude is limited. The route over the extensive pastures of the Weißbrunnalm with its mountain lakes is particularly scenic. From the summit you are rewarded with a magnificent view of the mountains of the Ultental Valley and the Rabbital Valley and the Ortler group.
32T 640228 5149467
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view