A lonely hike from summit to summit in between the Antholzertal / Valle Anterselva and the Gsiesertal/Val Casies.
Oberrasen (1.070 m) - Mudlerhof (1.590 m)- Taistner Alm (2.012 m) - (1) Rudlhorn (2.448 m) - (02) Eisatz (2.493 m) - Ausserriedl/ Innerriedl - (03) Million (2.438 m) - (04) Frisiberg (2.569 m) - (05) Amperspitze (2.687 m) - (06) Karl (2.580 m) - (07) Ochsenfelder (2.609 m) - (08) Napfl (2.428 m) - (09) Knebelstein (2.494 m) - Grüblscharte - (10) Höllensteinspitze (2.755 m) - (11) Rotwand (2.818 m) - Staller Sattel (2.050 m) - Lake Anterselva (1.650 m)
Length 33,0 km D+ 2850 HM D- 2280 HM
Arrival by public transport
from train station Valdaora:
- by bus 431 to the bus stop Rasun di Sopra/center
>See here for the bus & train timetable
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.