Along this high mountain trail, which is suitable for strollers, hikers enjoy magnificent views over the Dolomites with the Peitlerkofel, Aferer and Villnösser Geisler, Langkofel and Rosengarten mountains. There are multiple attractions in wood for young and old. There are tree trunk benches and wooden chairs on which to relax. All this makes the “WoodyWalk” route with panoramic views an exciting walk for families.
Distance 5 km
Update: October 10, 2017
32T 707413 5173594
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view