Distance 3.3 km
The stroll begins on Str. Fanes: Walk through the Pes-Pesc playground, then continue along the paved dirt road parallel to the cross-country skiing slope (pedestrians: please keep off the slope) until just before you reach the C´iamaor sports grounds. The forest trail will take you to C´iamaor (to the left of the football pitch). Having passed the C´iamaor bridge, keep left and continue along the picturesque trail past Horse Trekking Mareo until you get to Lé dla Creda.
Getting thereBy express highway Rosenheim-Kufstein-Innsbruck-Brenner up to exit "Brixen", where you continue toward the Pustertal (Val Pusteria). After about 20 km on the Pustertal na-tional road, always heading toward Bruneck, you turn off to your right just before St. Lorenzen, into the Gadertal, heading towards Alta Badia. The SS244 carries you up to San Vigilio.
32T 724145 5175747
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view