Distance 11.3 km
The highlight of this winter hike are the views of the wonderful peaks of the Sexten Dolomites which can be enjoyed all the way along the hike. The whole area is also part of the Drei Zinnen Nature Park and is therefore a place of special beauty and tranquillity, especially in winter. The destination is the Dreischusterhütte mountain hut, where you can fortify yourself for the return route. The hut is open from Christmas to the end of March. The hike itself is relatively easy, a pleasant walk right across the Innerfeldtal valley.
Getting thereBy car or by bus. Drive to San Candido in the Val Pusteria/Pustertal Valley and in the direction of Sesto. Between San Candido and Sesto on the right side there is the Val Campo di Dentro/Innerfeldtal Valley. At the valley entrance there is a parking.
33T 294553 5176910
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view