Distance 5.6 km
The pleasant walk takes you around the Prati village. Start by the parking lot by the Comunal Park Wiesen, crossing the Pfitsch river and along the road to the first turn. Right on the "Prantlweg" trail to the valley end until the Pfitsch street. Crossing the "Millerbrücke" bridge you will arrive to the power station. Turn on left into the "Roanderweg" trail and follow the trail in western direction until "Schloss Moos" building. From there return on the side road to the Wiesen village and the starting point.
32T 687301 5196849
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view