The walk through the village lets you discover S. Cristina's different sights and landmarks. One of them is the Romanesque-Gothic styled church of S. Cristina, which was first mentioned in 1342. Moreover you can walk passed life-size bonze figures, the world's biggest hand-carved crib, a children's playground and two waterfalls. The Raida dl luech is the ideal path to get to know the town of S. Cristina.
Due to a landslide, the walk leads across a newly built bridge near the lower waterfall.
Getting thereThis path starts at the parrish church in S. Cristina. As it is, in fact, a circular path you can access it or leave it at any position along the path. The closest bus stop Municipio is located at about a 10-minute walk from the starting point. Parking is available at the car park below the gymnasium near the church or at the Town Hall Square.
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.