Cose da Vedere: la chiesetta quattrocentesca di Sant’Ippolito con il suo prezioso ciclo di affreschi, la grotta di Castello Tesino, il ponte Romano, gli scavi retici, il museo del legno, il parco La Cascatella, l’altipiano di Celado, le Marande con gli impianti di risalita, il Passo Brocon con il famoso “Trodo dei Fiori” e le numerose malghe che punteggiano i pascoli.
Place to visit: Fifteenth-century Church of Sanit Ippolito with his rich circle of frescos, Castello Tesino's Cavern, Roman's Bridge, Retics diggs, The wood Museum, La Cascatella park, Upland Celado, 'le Merande' with ski lift, Pass Brocon and his famous 'Trodo dei fiori' and all the copious Alpine cottage.
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereFrom the Valsugana highway 47, for those who travel from Trento, take the exit for Strigno and then follow the directions for Tesino plateau and afterwards for Castello Tesino. For those who come from Bassano it is possible to take the exit for Grigno and then follow the directions for Castello Tesino.
ParkingIt is possible to park in Dante street or in the library's yard.
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.