Distance 5.1 km
From the Miara cable car, walk along the road until you reach the first big left-turn hairpin bend. There, take a right onto the forest trail until you get to a small path which turns right again, descending through the forest. At the Torpëi farmstead, there are a number of options to return to the village which will take you back to the cable car. This walk can also be done the other way round.
Getting thereBy express highway Rosenheim-Kufstein-Innsbruck-Brenner up to exit "Brixen", where you continue toward the Pustertal (Val Pusteria). After about 20 km on the Pustertal na-tional road, always heading toward Bruneck, you turn off to your right just before St. Lorenzen, into the Gadertal, heading towards Alta Badia. The SS244 carries you up to San Vigilio.
32T 723970 5176526
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view