From the car park you don’t take the main road, but follow the narrow street on the right down to the hamlet Montiggl. You walk across the block of houses and go straight on. On the next intersection keep right and even before the fall turn on your left to a well signed path. Follow the pathway to the forest road on the south shore of Montiggl Lake. Keep right and follow the path around the Big Montiggl Lake until it North end. Turn right again and follow the pathway to Small Montiggl Lake (signposted). Keep right on the track around the lake until you come to an asphalt street. Only 100 meters south, then turn right and on the signposted forest road back to the car park.
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.