Distance 10.9 km
From Antholz Mittertal (camping side) > trail no. 1 > Müller crucifix > trail no. 9 > on an old military road in well laid out hairpin bends to the Grübl Hut (not managed) > Urig Trail (no. 9a), passing the river Plötzlbach, back into the valley until Antholz Obertal > trail no. 1 back to Antholz Mittertal.
Arrival by public transport
from train station Valdaora:
- by bus 431 to the bus stop Anterselva di Mezzo/Center
>See here for the bus & train timetable
33T 281821 5193577
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view