Distance 8.9 km
A wonderful hike with some beautiful views of the valley as you ascend. Starting from the kitestation in Graun/Curon, starting point South Graun/Curon, you cross the state road and follow path no. 10 across the meadows "Arlui". Then follow the forest road (no. 10) with beautiful views over the lake on a steady, gentle incline through the forest to the Grauner Alm alpine pasture, which is popularly known by the Rhaetian name "Vivana". The alpine pasture is an alpine dairy and is not farmed. The way back is on the same path as the ascent.
32T 617427 5184662
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view