Distance 11.7 km
Alpine pasture hike Val di Lasa/Laaser Tal Valley A hike with great views of a marble quarry and the Laaser Ferner glacier. The panorama of the surrounding mountains and the natural sounds on the high pastures provide an unparalleled atmosphere of summertime rest and relaxation
Getting thereFrom Reschen or Meran to Laas by car, across the courtyards group Parnetz to the Bremsberg.
32T 629425 5162502
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view