Distance 9.1 km
Starting point is the Hotel Larchhof in the valley Innerratschings. From there, you hike along flowery meadows towards Flading, a small hamlet at the end of the valley Ratschings. On the right side you can hear the sound of the creek Ratschinger Bach, then you cross a small forest and the destination of the walk is quickly reached.
Getting thereComing from Sterzing/Vipiteno follow the signs to Ratschings/Val Racines until the Hotel Larchhof in Innerratschings/Racines di Dentro.
32T 675885 5192736
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view