This very special trail makes it possible to establish a close bond with nature and its forces. The stations along the trail invite you to meditate on the energy of nature and its power to heal the human body.
It begins with an introduction to the geomancy of this place, illustrating the classic settlement patterns of villages and churches, most of them dating back to the Neolithic era. Particularly characteristic are the three churches, built over ancient places of worship. The three churches of Villabassa were constructed
at a later date, on the exact spot of these ancient sacred places immersed in Nature. Their original meaning remains unknown to us. Then there is the house known as the “Dreiurschenhaus”, which alludes to the idea of trinity and is related to the three churches.
Another significant element is the large number of trees in the area with three ramifications.
Walking through the forest and in the fields or along the natural biotopes, in a deep and dedicated bond with nature, our brainwaves are transformed. In a process similar to deep meditation, the two halves of our brain begin to harmonize at the same rhythm, emulating healing processes and channelling energy at every level. With the construction of the Kneipp facilities, Villabassa has made health a central issue.
Now this meditation trail will bring psychic and therapeutic enrichment to everyone who experiences it as
an alternative to the consumerism of our times.
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.