Distance 4 km
Distinctive and sophisticated mountain with a beautiful view. From Braies lake towards the eastern shore, turn left on a forestry road to a trail which branches off on adventurous exposed walls by the “Dodici Apostoli/Zwölf Apostel” notch leads. From there it goes on to “Lavina Bianca/Weißlahn”. Curvy and platy rocks to get to the ridge and after a somewhat exposed traverse put on the final path to the summit. Walking time: 3,5 hours Sign-post: no 58 Challenge: very demanding, vertigo and slip resistance required!
Getting thereValley entrance Braies – road junction to Braies lake – continue until Braies lake.
33T 277151 5175866
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view