Distance 2.4 km
The walk over the broad gravel way to the “Malga Wöggen/Wöggenalm” begins behind the “maso Steinwandter/Steinwandterhof” at S. Vito/St. Veit. At the advancement over the height way you have a great view on the green meadows and idyllic Braies Lake with its emerald-green water! The “Malga Wöggen/Wöggenalm” is uninhabited. Walking time: 1 hour
Getting thereValley entrance Braies – road junction to Braies lake – continue S. Vito/St.Veit.
33T 277736 5177151
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view