Lots of highlights of the star village Steinegg/Collepietra can be discovered on this varied & family-friendly hike, such as an open-air exhibition at Pstosser Bühl, the Mountain Cinema near the Biohotel Steineggerhof, the small chapel "Weisses Bild", the earth pyramids of Steinegg/Collepietra and the rocket tree house for children in the forest experience zone Öl.
You can also make a detour to the ruin of Steinegg/Collepietra. You can reach it in 20 minutes from Steinegg centre (just follow the signs with the ruin symbol).
Getting to the starting point of the tour by public transport is easy and convenient.
By public bus line:
- 182 from Bozen | Bolzano,
- 180 or 187 from Karersee | Lago di Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga, Welschnofen | Nova Levante
- 182 from Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 184 from Stenk, Eggen | Ega, Obereggen
- 184 or 181 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente
- 182 from Gummer | San Valentino
- 180 from Val di Fassa
Destination: Steinegg | Collepietra
Parking: parking lot Café Christl
Meeting point: Steinegg | Collepietra Village: https://goo.gl/maps/zPEHzkrnyukyEXoHA
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region: