This gorgeous panorama path leads above the village Nova Levante to the Pension Erna and it's a perfect family walk.
A total of 9 stations along the panoramic path explain facts about the village Welschnofen, their history and tradition and the nature in the UNESCO World Heritage Dolomites. Numerous benches invite you to relax and to enjoy the tranquility and fresh mountain air.
Take highway´s exit “Bolzano Nord/Eggental”, turn right direction Bolzano/Bozen, after about 0,5 km on roundabout keep left and head towards Val d’Ega (SS 241). Keep driving up to Ponte Nova. At Ponte Nova’s crossroads, turn to the left and continue to Nova Levante until the cable car (about 20 min. from highway toll booth).
With the public bus line 180 or 184; bus stop: Centre of Nova Levante; online bus timetables: www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Parking at the cable car.
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.