A refreshing tour around the biggest lake in Ulten. In 1970 the dam was build and so the Zoggler-Lake created a totaly new valley. On the way you find interesting poems and culture right in the nature.
Distance 10.5 km
On the parking place next to the Restaurant Kreuzwirt you find the indication, Seeweg. Follow the indication, passing the dam and walking along the shore. The whole way will take about 2 h 50 min.
Update: July 30, 2015
Tips and hints
Getting therefollowing the meanstreet until St. Walburg, parking place on the Restaurant Kreuzwirt
32T 652840 5156579
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view