Distance 8.4 km
The tour starts south of the Seceda railway. Walk towards the Cuca saddle, from there the path follows more or less along the ski slope to the Corona hut. Enjoy the last view of the Geisler peaks before you hike down the valley. Follow the trail to „Mareufer” and further to Furnes. From there the path continues to Oberwinkel. There you will find traditional building cults from the 16th century inn Costamula. From Oberwinkel follow the same path to the Anna valley until you reach the valley station of the Seceda cable car.
Getting thereWith the Seceda cable car to the Secea area
32T 708781 5164367
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view