Distance 10.5 km
The circular hiking trail with duration of 3 hours and 45 minutes is perfect to make an excursion with the whole family. Besides a cross and a small pond, there is also a lot to discover at the Unterpulghut.
Getting thereComing from the north you will reach our region via Munich - Kufstein - Innsbruck - Brenner - Klausen (exit Chiusa / Val Gardena), the SS Val Gardena. At the junction turn to the left and follow the road to St.Peter/Lajen
32T 699871 5164322
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view