This route is part of the Uno Di Un Milione project. Here, through the QR codes on the original water bottles and the dedicated app, you can take part in an experience of art, relation and participation that will help you explore the water running through Val di Sole, discovering how the community in this valley has creatively imagined its own vision of protection for the environment and future generations. Want to know more? Visit www.unodiunmilione.com.
Rest stopsLO SCOIATTOLO
Safety informationThe 10 rules for walking in the mountains:
- the feasibility of routes in a mountain environment is closely linked to the contingent conditions and therefore depends on natural phenomena, changes in the environment and the weather conditions. For this reason, make sure you are well informed about the route and conditions before setting out. You can do this by contacting your nearest Information Office;
- if you expect to reach a malga or mountain refuge, make sure that this will be open and, if you intend to stop to eat or sleep, call beforehand to book;
- leave information about your route with someone and always take your mobile phone with you;
- in the event of an accident, call 112;
- never leave litter in the mountains and, if possible, avoid leaving your rubbish at mountain refuges or malgas that you visit;
- if you spot wild animals along the way, we invite you to stay on the path, not go too near, not shout and to keep your dog on a lead, to stop it instinctively chasing and scaring the animal;
- face masks must also be worn in the mountains;
- keep a distance of at least 2 metres between you and other people;
- avoid sharing personal effects, instruments and water bottles with other people;
- take hand sanitiser with you and frequently disinfect your hands and surfaces.
Tips and hintsFor more info about routes, services and accommodation, please contact Azienda Turismo Val di Sole – Tel +39 0463 901280 – firstname.lastname@example.org – www.visitvaldisole.it.
Getting thereTake the S.S. 42 state road to the fork for Val di Peio (on your right, coming from Malè). Turn onto the S.P. 87 provincial road and continue for about 10 kilometres to Peio Fonti.
ParkingPaying car park at the start of the Peio Fonti-Tarlenta cable car.
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentFor this walk we recommend hiking boots and a cap, with a waterproof jacket, sun cream and a bottle of water in your backpack. Remember your camera or mobile phone for immortalising the views and favourite sights. If you like, you can then share them on social media at the hashtags #visitvaldisole and #spazioaltuotempo.
- 1 Waypoints
- 1 Waypoints