If there is no availability in Rifugio Lagazuoi you may be staying in Rifugio Scotoni instead. Your Destination Specialist will have discussed this with you, and it will be noted in your accommodation details. Please refer to your route notes and guide book for more info on today's trail.
Distance 9.7 km
The track outlined here is the main AV1 trail on route 11, then route 20B. If you decide to take the alternative route, route 11, then route 20. Please refer to your information pack entry for 'Rifugio Fanes to Rifugio Scotoni' for more info.
Update: January 30, 2019
33T 271376 5166385
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view