Stunning view to the peaks of the peaks of “passo Principe” and the Valbon peak.
Distance 11.3 km
The hike starts in front of the hotel, crossing the street and going to the big parking lot. Here is starting a large gravel path. Follow this path for a couple of minutes. Arriving to a bridge, without passing it follow the path n. 7 in front of the bridge through the forest. Then you reach the street again which you cross one more time, then follow the path n. 13 to the Tschamin valley. Now the trail leads you along the river following the wild and romantic valley. A short, steep climb takes us up to a clearing (the Schaferleger), over a bridge and to the Rechter Leger a pasture land with incredible views over the peaks of the Passo Principe and the Valbon peak. The route back is the same as the outward route.
AuthorCyprianerhof Dolomit Resort
Update: April 20, 2021
32T 696658 5149554
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view