From Antholz Mittertal > Riederhof > mark n. 1 > Burgegger Mühle > Nösslerhof > Berghotel Johanneshof > back to Antholz Mittertal.
This hike can also be started from Antholz Niedertal!
Arrival by public transport
from train station Valdaora:
- by bus 431 to the bus stop Anterselva di Mezzo/Centro
>See here for the bus & train timetable
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.