Distance 4.7 km
A beautiful hike at Saubach/S. Ingenuino is the "Saubacher Rundweg". You can park the car on the "Saubacherhof" (restaurant, where you can eat etc.). Then you take the street in direction to Barbian/Barbiano until you come on a sign, where is written "Saubacher Rundweg". Follow the trail and you pass the "Pardiller" and "Unterfaller" farm. Then you come back to Saubach/S. Ingenuino and take the "Koflweg" (way nr. 28) that begin behind the "Saubacherhof". Go on the path until it comes an intersection. You have to leave the trail nr. 28 and go on the "Saubacher Rundweg", that is also signposted. Following the trail you will arrive on the street that goes to Barbian/Barbiano. From that point you can easily return to the "Saubacherhof".
Getting thereLeave the motorway at Klausen/Chiusa. Follow the state street of Brenner/Brennero (SS12) in direction of Bozen/Bolzano or Waidbruck/Ponte Gardena. After ca. 6 km you arrive Waidbruck/Ponte Gardena and from that point you have to take the slip road in the right direction. Follow the street and after ca. 4 km you will arrive at Barbian/Barbiano. Then you have to follow the street for 3 km and you will arrive at Saubach/S. Ingenuino.
32T 692409 5162540
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view