This trail will take you along alpine meadows to interactive stations and inform you about alpine pasture farming and the Dolomites World Heritage Site.
By public bus line:
- 181 and change 184 from Bozen | Bolzano
- 180 and change 184 from Karersee | Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga, Welschnofen | Nova Levante
- 184 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente
- 184 Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 182 and change 184 from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino
Bus stop: Obereggen; online bus timetables: www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Take highway's exit “Bolzano Nord/Eggental”, turn right direction Bolzano/Bozen, after about 0,5 km on roundabout keep left and head towards Val d’Ega (SS 241). Keep driving up to Ponte Nova. At Ponte Nova’s crossroads, turn to the right and continue to Obereggen, then take the third exit at the roundabout and follow the signs to Epircher Laner Alm (about 30 min. from highway toll booth).
Parking: parking lot at the Epricher Laner Alm or directly in Obereggen
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region: