Distance 5.6 km
This leisurely walk through the Laranza forest is pure idyllic perfection for hikers: fresh, woody air, a Dolomite panorama and a view fit for a king from the Königswarte (“King’s Keep“), far and wide over the Eisack Valley and the Ritten plateau.
This tour begins in Telfen, between Seis am Schlern and Kastelruth. Buses 3, 3A, 4 and 10 and interurban buses 170 and 177 will bring you here.
32T 695898 5159100
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view