Distance 6 km
We start in Saubach/S. Ingenuino and hike on the trail nr. 28 on the "Saubacher Koflweg". Then we go right to the way nr. 3 and arrive the "Katzenleiter" and "Kasserol". On the mark nr. 3 we come back to the village Barbian and from there we retun to Saubach/S. Ingenuino.
Getting thereLeave the motorway at Klausen/Chiusa. Follow the state street of Brenner/Brennero (SS12) in direction of Bozen/Bolzano or Waidbruck/Ponte Gardena. After ca. 6 km you arrive Waidbruck/Ponte Gardena and from that point you have to take the slip road in the right direction. Follow the street and after ca. 4 km you will arrive at Barbian/Barbiano. For Saubach/St. Ingenuino you have to follow the street 3 km again.
32T 692368 5162476
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view