Distance 5.1 km
The Dolomites are part of the UNESCO World Heritage since 2009. This hike leads to the newly-built Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage viewpoint – Mastlé, which shows you what makes the Dolomites so extraordinary, specifically, their geological and landscape features.
Getting thereThe starting point is the valley station of the cable car Col Raiser, which is located in the municipality of Selva Gardena, but is not far from the centre of S. Cristina. It can be reached by internal shuttle buses or by car (chargeable parking on site).
32T 710320 5162740
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view