Distance 5.6 km
SAN MARTIN › PICOLIN › GRAN JÚ - Trail no.21: From the village centre, follow the roadside pavement to Picolin. Turn right at the crucifix, walk past the chapel and continue uphill along the paved road on the right just after the bridge. After approx. 4 km you will reach the hamlet Jú: Pice Jú on your left and Gran Jú on your right. To the left of Gran Jú, a gravel road leads to Piz de Plaies.
Getting thereTake Bressanone North - Val Pusteria highway exit, continue via San Lorenzo, into Val Badia to San Martin de Tor.
32T 721604 5173894
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view