Distance 7.6 km
From the church square, head south and turn right to walk past the retirement home. Continue across the meadows and forest to the Lovara farmstead. Take a left, cross the Rio Gadera stream and walk to the hamlet Preroman. Cross the road and follow the paved road (4a) to the hamlet Costa for some spectacular views. From there, walk slightly uphill along the forestry road until you reach Ciampëi and then continue to La Val on the track n. 4.
Getting thereTake Bressanone North - Val Pusteria highway exit, continue via San Lorenzo, into Val Badia to San Martin de Tor.
32T 721604 5173894
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view