Take highwa's exit “Bolzano Nord/Eggental”, turn left direction Prato all'Isarco and than Collepietra/Steinegg. (about 30 min. from highway toll booth).
With the public bus line 182; bus stop: Collepietra/Steinegg village; online bus timetables: www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Parking in the centre of the village in front of the Cafè Christl or in the Via Weinberg.
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.