Distance 15 km
We wander on the path nr. 6 past the lodge Pfroderalm to the chapel “Totenkirchl”. We follow the way nr. 16 to arrive at the lodge Stöfflhütte. Then we follow the trial nr. 15 past the lodge “Marzunerschupfe (ca. 5 min away from the trial nr. 15) and the lodge Mair in Plun to get back to the starting point.
Getting thereKlausen/Chiusa - Villanders/Villandro - Alp of Villandro - chalet Gasserhütte
32T 690581 5168314
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view