Distance 10.5 km
The Feldthurns low mountain-range is a particularly beautiful Walking area in springtime. The famed Chestnut Trail Begins right here in this picturesque spot. From Feldthurns, enjoy an easy walk along the Chestnut Trail to Pardell and on to the Säbener Hof. From there, take trail 3A to Hienghof and then the vineyard path in the opposite direction until you get to trail 15, which leads you back to the centre of Feldthurns.
32T 698664 5171559
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view