Distance 9.9 km
Stevia is the mountain which is situated above Selva. It's located on the sunny side of Selva and on the top you will have a spectacular view of the whole valley. Here you pass several small lakes, where you can load a short break and relax in pure nature and will leave the stress behind.
Getting thereFrom Selva in direction Daunëi until the parking spot Sciuz. From Selva you reach the parking spot either by bus 357 or by car.
32T 710879 5160406
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view