Distance 3.5 km
Theme walk on Culture, Tradition and Nature. With the help of a series of games and signs containing interesting information, this theme walk cleverly combines nature, culture and tradition. It sets off from the road opposite the Church gate and runs along the Rio Gadera stream.
Getting thereTake Bressanone North - Val Pusteria highway exit, continue via San Lorenzo, into Val Badia to San Martin de Tor.
32T 721606 5173928
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view