Cascata del Lupo (Wolf Falls) from loc. Marteri
APT Trento, monte Bondone e Valle dei Laghi Verified partner Explorers Choice
Alternative route to reach the majestic Wolf Falls from loc. Marteri di Bedollo
A short path through the forest descends into the canyon into which the Cascata del Lupo (Wolf Falls), with its 30-metre-plus drop, falls.
Cool route, perfect as a summer trek. Suitable for trained walkers.
Track typesShow elevation profile
Safety informationTHE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Tips and hintsPiné Plateau Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 557028 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.visitpinecembra.it
From the Centrale di Bedollo butcher's shop, take the road on the left leading to Bedollo village. Just past the first bend you will find a road on the left, take that and head towards loc. Marteri. Stay on the tarmac road, passing the locality formed by a small group of houses and entering the woods. Here the road becomes a path, so follow the signs for the "Cascata del Lupo" waterfall and continue downhill for about 20 min. The path ends with a flight of steps and continues by crossing the stream that originates from the waterfall. Cross the latter and take the path to the left to reach the waterfall in a few minutes.
Starting from Trento, it is possible to reach the village of Centrale di Bedollo with the Trentino Trasporti bus, line B402 (Trento - Nogarè - Baselga di Pinè -Montesover).
By roadStarting from the A22 Brennero motorway (from the south, exit Trento Sud - from the north, exit Trento Nord) and the Brennero state road 12, follow the S.S. 47 della Valsugana for Pergine Valsugana - Padova to the Mochena junction for Altopiano di Piné, and then take the S.P. 83 di Piné.
Parking at the Teatro Polivalente di Centrale.
Author’s map recommendations
Kompass – Valsugana, Trento, Piné, Levico, Lavarone 1:50.000 - N° 75
Book recommendations for this region:
Sneakers or hiking shoes, waterproof jacket, water, sun cream.
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others