We follow the sign "Guggal" (N. 8) which is in front of the hotel "Zum Rössl". We walk down to the stream "Guggal" through wonderful meadows and then up to the component locality Guggal. From here we follow the branding N. 8 through grasslands with larches on it until we reach the alpine cabin "Fraulalm".
The closely located "Schönblick" is for sure worth a quick side-trip. Back to the alpine cabin we follow the sign N. 7 "Sportplatz" and reach the access road to Altrei/Anterivo. After about 200m we get to the sports area and to the bar "Ebnerrast" which is the only possibility of fare. Now we follow the sign "Altrei".
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.