Distance 1.2 km
The starting point of the walk is the valley station of Seceda cable car. The path opposite the station, at the end of the parking lot, will take you over a small, wooden bridge crossing the Anna streamlet. Follow the gurgling trail through the forest until you arrive at a refreshing Kneipp trail, benches and hammocks. A tempting pocket of relaxation and wellbeing. After around 20 minutes cross another bridge, from where you’ll spot a large children’s playground on the right. Continue on a forest path until the end of the valley. The return journey is on the same path.
Getting thereAccessible on foot from the centre of Ortisei.
32T 704966 5161586
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view