From Bolzano a Cornedo
Distance 10.9 km
Starting from the center of Bolzano (Piazza Walther) follow Via della Rena eastbound. Along Via dei Conciapelli, then along Via Piave continue to the next roundabout. Here, continue straight and follow Via Brenner, then Via Rentsch, which leads through Rencio up to Cardano. From here follow Via Cornedo to the south-east, then walk on trail 1 until you reach Cornedo, from here the 'Rittersteig' trail leads hikers up to Collepietra in less than four hours.
Update: September 07, 2021
Parkingdifferent possibilities in Bolzano
32T 680691 5152119
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view