This is another of the paths, immersed in greenery, that have been constructed in recent years in various parts of the valley.It makes a long traverse, roughly flat or slightly sloping, across the wooded slope that overlooks the countryside from the village of Mühlbach to the village of Ecche.
Distance 3.8 km
The route is short, sunlit, a little strenuous but only in the initial stretch, providing very beautiful views and a healthy, peaceful walk through the silence of the woods.You will come into contact with firs, beech trees, Alpine flowers, breathe pure air, hear the fresh gurgling of the streams and enjoy the sense of peace.
Update: October 30, 2021
Safety informationDifficulty: T
Tips and hints
33T 322944 5159670
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view