The Torbiera track, an extension of the Campiol track in the woods, puts the cross country skier to the test with an intense and funny climb.
Distance 5.4 km
After warming up the muscles on the Campiol slope, you venture to the Torbiera. The first part of the route is an alternation of more or less steep descents and curves. Then you go up into the woods reaching a large sunny clearing. The track then bends sharply to the left and from here begins the long climb that leads back to the plateau, in the final part of Campiol.
It is recommended to be careful on the descents because there are sharp curves.
AuthorStaff Outdoor Val di Fiemme
Update: March 15, 2021
Getting thereFrom Cavalese drive first to the village of Varena and then continue util you reach Passo Lavazè. From Predazzo drive first to the village of Tesero.
ParkingSeveral car parks at Passo Lavazè, near the hotels or in the direction of Val d'Ega.
32T 691780 5136535
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Cross-country ski equipment, ticket, sunscreen.
Ski rental at Passo Lavazè
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view