Picturesque circular trail on the plateau of the small mountain lake Lai Nair.
Distance 5.4 km
Beautifully situated circular track with individual short ascents and descents around Lai Nair on mostly easy terrain. The journey directly to the start of the trail is not possible by public transport. (Footpath approx. 20 min; free parking available near the cross-country ski run on the road leading to Avrona).
AuthorScuol Samnaun Val Müstair (nm)
Update: December 17, 2021
Safety informationThe trail is regularly groomed when conditions are good. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report. The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Tips and hints
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez-Scuol) on H27
Tarasp can be reached from Scuol in 10 minutes via the Inn bridge on the H27.
- Free parking at the Tarasp school building or Lai Nair car park (limited spaces)
- From the Lai Nair car park it is a 10-minute walk
32T 597682 5181404
Book recommendations for this region:
EquipmentCross-country skiing equipment, trail pass, sun protection, drinks.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view