Distance 5.9 km
This cross-country trail, with its numerous curves, heads south from Saltria towards the Goldknopf and back again. The lowest-lying trail of the Seiser Alm, it runs in a variety packed series of undulating curves. Short stretches of the trail run through the wood, but for the most part, these tracks lead you through vast and sunny Alpine meadows.
Getting thereThe road to the landscape conservation area Seiser Alm is closed to private traffic from 9.00am to 5.00pm. During this time you can get to the Seiser Alm by the Seiser Alm cable carr from Seis or by bus from Kastelruth.
32T 704749 5156382
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view