Distance 8.1 km
Enjoy the beautiful nature and the breathtaking landscape while cross-country skiing!
Getting thereThrough the Eisacktal/Valle Isarco valley to Klausen/Chiusa; turn into Villnöss/Funes valley and drive to St. Peter. Continue from there on the road to Würzjoch pass until the bridge Russis. Or, from Brixen/Bressanone through Afers to Russis Kreuz.
32T 710536 5171063
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view