Distance 12.2 km
The Ridnauntal/Val Ridanna Circular Trail starts in Maiern/Masseria. It goes along the Fernerbach stream down the valley to the hamlet of Braunhöfen, where it goes round in a loop. This is followed by a climb up to Gasse and the Joggelehof farm, where you do a loop and then start on your way back. First you follow the same route back to Ridnaun/Ridanna; then you follow the trail in a number of loops of varying degrees of difficulty back up the valley to Maiern/Masseria.
32T 673804 5199089
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view